Terms and ConditionsSpiceBee
- The Site is owned, managed and operated by Spicebee.in.
- Spicebee.in may terminate User’s access to the Site or any part thereof at any time and for any reason without any notice. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, software, database other system or functionality of website and indemnification shall survive such termination. Spicebee.in may monitor User’s access to the Site.
- All contents on the Site are the exclusive property of Spicebee.in except the third party content. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to or are licensed to Spicebee.in or its subsidiaries and affiliates. No material from the Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Spicebee.in. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the Site and avail the services provided by Spicebee.in on the Site.
- Spicebee.in does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to any service, information, data, software, system, functionality, statements or products made available on the Site. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Spicebee.in does not warrant that the Site will operate error-free or that the Site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Site or content therein results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Spicebee.in is not responsible for any such costs. Site and content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. Spicebee.in to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Spicebee.in makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
- Spicebee.in shall not be liable for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site or use of any software, systems, functionality, or other services on the Site. Under no circumstances will Spicebee.in be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, inaccurate, false, incomplete, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, illegal content, infringement of other’s rights including intellectual property rights, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded. Further, under no circumstances, Spicebee.in shall be liable for any unlawful act of the User or its affiliates, relatives, employees, agents including misuse of any data, unfair trade practices, fraud, cybersquatting, hacking and other cybercrimes. In no event shall Spicebee.in be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Site, or any information provided thereon, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site.
- You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of the Site, or other user’s ability to use the Site.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold Spicebee.in, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Site Spicebee.in reserves the right to disclosure any personal information about you and your use of the Site including its contents, without your prior permission if Spicebee.in has a good faith belief that such action is necessary