- Prepared in a Hygienic Environment, Quality Product.
- Sortex cleaned and superior quality
- Packed in transparent covers to display product quality
- Flattened rice, which is easily digestible
- Used to prepare snacks or light and easy fast food by adding vegetables, spices and/or nuts
Cashew Nut- 900Grams
- Premium Quality Cashews/ Kaju- 900gm
- SpiceBee Cashew Nuts has naturally delicious buttery-sweet flavor, and are packed with vitamin E & B-6 that help fight against cardiovascular diseases.
- These appetizing cashew nut kernels can be used while cooking as a yummy topper in biryani, desserts, shakes, smoothies, etc and can be a part of your daily munching routine.
- With their unmistakable shape and delicious flavor, cashew nuts are store to minerals like copper, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium and iron which are essential for basic functionality of human body.
- Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening
- Making Sambar Preparation breezy
- Spices of TamilNad for Relish-a-tarians
- Traditional Sambhar Masala Podi from the villages of Tamil Nadu
- Ingredients include Coriander Seeds, Toor dal, Chana Dal, Red Chilli, Urad Dal, Black Pepper, Cumin Seeds and Turmeric
- Store in a cool and dry place, preferably in an air tight container for lasting flavor and life
- Best Kerala pappad prepared 100% hygienic condition.
- This is a Vegetarian product. Traditional Kerala Pappadam
- Quantity: 450 gm & 900gm
- Please keep it in an air tight container and place it in your refrigerator , to extend maximum shelf life.
Red Lobia / Vanpayar-1kg
- Premium Quality, best of class
- No artificial colors and preservatives flavors – 100% pure
- Rich in minerals
- Store in a cold place
- A sweet and sour twist to all your culinary endeavours, the pulpy tamarind has a rich tradition in our household. Take your taste buds back to your grandmother’s times with the naturally sourced tamarind. One cube is ideal to cook for four people. It is processed hygienically by members of women’s self-help groups. Widely used in South Indian rasam, chutneys and vegetable curry.
- Tamarind maintains a healthy body due to the presence of phytonutrients. Delicious tangy tasted tamarind is widely used in Indian cooking which gives a unique flavour to dishes prepared. It helps to maintain a good digestive system as it helps to dissolve the food quickly speeding up the digestion.
- Tamarind is very helpful for weight loss. It makes you keep your tummy fuller for a longer time and stops you from eating junk foods. It also boosts immunity and helps to keep you stronger and active. Since tamarind is loaded with vitamin A, it is essential in maintaining good eye health.