HERE IS HOW THE SpiceBee PRODUCT RETURNS PROCESS WORKS:
1.Log in to SpiceBee and go to your Orders tab. Tap or click on Cancel.
2. Depending on the kind of product you wish to return, your return request may have to undergo
Following verification, you will be required to confirm your decision based on the category of product ordered. Three options are available:
Refund: If the product of your choice is unavailable in your preferred Choice, or if it is out of stock, Undeliverable Shipping Area you may decide that you want your money back. In this scenario, you may choose Refund to have your money returned to you.
- Keep ready all the requisite items necessary for a smooth returns process — including invoice, original packaging, price tags, freebies, accessories, etc
- Pickup and Delivery of your order will be scheduled in case of exchanges and replacements
- Refund will be initiated and processed if applicable
- Your request will be fulfilled according to SpiceBee return/replacement guarantee.
If you are unsatisfied with your replacement, or if the specific product or model that you want is Undeliverable Shipping Area, our customer support team may advise you to opt for a refund.
Choose the Request Return option after filling out the details from your My Orders page. Your refund will be processed after approval. Once your refund has been approved, your money will be credited back as an NEFT transfer if you paid via cash-on-delivery or as a refund via the same source that you used to pay for the order (called Back to Source, this method is available for all sellers). For example, this means that if you paid via your HDFC Debit card, your refund will be credited to the same account. This refund process may take 5-7 working days .